Weekly Transportation News
- Star Tribune: Transport Chief Hails Central Corridor
- Finance & Commerce: U.S. Transportation Secreatary Touts Jobs Act on Central Corridor (subscription required)
- Pioneer Press: St. Paul: Union Depot Contsruction Jobs are Touted as Heart of Obama Jobs Bill
- Finance & Commerce: Bottineau Project Looks for Better Outreach (subscription required)
- Transportationist: Towards Financially Sustainable Mass Transit Systems
- Transportationist: Transit and Road Congestion
- Urban Planning/Transportation Blog: To Hybrid or Not to Hybrid (Buses that is)
- MinnPost: Southwest LRT Could Still be Derailed
- MPR: Central Corridor Arts Coalition Gets $750K Grant
- Star Tribune: NEA Seed Money to Help Art Projects Bloom Along Light-Rail Corridor
- Human Transit: School Start Times Can Transform Transit Efficiency
- Atlantic Cities: Car Lovers Like Mass Transit More Than They Think
- MinnPost: Union Depot Project: Another Development Flop in St. Paul?
- MN Daily: High-Speed Rail to Duluth Gains Steam
- Star Tribune Editorial: Progress, Hurdles for Transit Projects
- MPR: Freed Funds to Buy More Rail Cars, Construction Improvements for Central Corridor Project
- TCDP: Foot-Powered Progress Moves Ahead
- Streetsblog: Harry Reid Calls Bike Facilities "Absolutely Important"
- Urban Country: The Bicycle as a Status Symbol
- Pioneer Press: Sibley Bike Depot Introduces Low-Income Adults to Bicycling's Joys
- NY Times: In Praise (Mostly) of Bike Trails
- MinnPost: Saint Paul Gets 'Bicycle Friendly City' Title
- Star Tribune: Cycling Route Site to Expand Statewide
- Star Tribune: Death of Cyclist Spurs Safer Biek Routes by U
- MNDaily: UMPD to Crack Down on Bikers, Pedestrians
- Atlantic Cities: Is Bicycle Commuting Really Catching On? And If So, Where?
- KSTP: Bike Walk Twin Cities Celebrates Completion of Metro Projects
- Streetsblog SF: Celebrate PARK(ing) Day Tomorrow by Reclaiming the Curb
- Huffington Post: Americans are Driving Less. Washington should Pay Attention.
- Finance & Commerce: Minnesota Considers Pratnerships to Pay for Infrastructure Work
- StillwaterPatch: The Stillwater Bridge: What Are The Issues?
- Star Tribune: St. Croix Bridge Delegation Lobbies in Washington D.C.