Weekly Transportation News
- MPR: University Ave. Businesses Struggle to Survive Central Corridor Construction Woes
- Star Tribune: Main Drag On U Campus Now Quiet
- TCDP: The Train is Coming, Like It or Not
- TCDP: AEDA and Asian Businesses Discuss Light Rail Concerns with FTA
- Minnesota2020: Expanding Transit for Minnesota
- Pedestrian Observations: Quick Note on Cities Where Transit Share is Increasing
- Soapbox: Streetcar Facts, Figures, and Fights Mirror Other Cities
- Star Tribune: Minneapolis Streetcar Study is Moving Slowly
- The Atlantic: The Financial Benefits of Living in Transit-Friendly, Walkable Areas
- Star Tribune: As Light Rail Nears, Concerns About Capitol Grow
- Star Tribune: How Biking Can Help a Company's Bottom Line
- Pioneer Press: Twin Cities 'Bike Walk Week' Encourages Commuting Options (TLC/BWTC mentioned!)
- Huffington Post: Ray LaHood Dons Helmet And Bikes to Work
- Cycle Twin Cities: It's Bike Walk Week!
- Fox 9 TV: Twin Cities Bike Walk Week Highlights Helmet Need
- IamMNnice: Mayors Ride, Custom Bicycles and a Sore Butt (video)
- Red Wing Republican Eagle: Editorial: Let's Walk, Run or Pedal
- Albert Lea Tribune: What are the Traffic Laws for Bike Lanes?
- CBS MN: Hundreds Participate in Bike Walk to Work Day
- Kare 11: Heart Walk Kicks Off 'Bike Walk Week'
- St. Cloud Times: Interest in Bike Trails Continues to Grow
- Park Rapids Enterprise: Plan to Bike to Work Thursday, June 9
- West Central Tribune: City Will Observe Bike to Work Day Later This Week
- Star Tribune: Ceder Lake Regional Trail is Completed At Last
- KTTC: Twin Cities Celebrate Bike Walk Week
- The Journal: Community Notebook: Bike Walk Week Underway
- The Republic: Twin Cities Commuters Urged to Give Up Car, Take a Bike or Walk to Work Instead this Week
- All Voices: Twin Cities Celebrate Bike Walk Week
- 1500ESPN: Twin Cities Celebrate Bike Walk Week
- Pioneer Press: Twin Cities Celebrate Bike Walk Week
- Crookston Times: 'Bike Walk Week' Kicks Off June 4 in Crookston
- Transportation Nation: Anthony Weiner and the Politics of...Bike Lanes?
- Star Tribune: Bike Walk Week: It's How We Roll
- Star Tribune: How a Beetle on Fire Stoked a Passion for Green Commuting
- The Journal: Behind the Bikes
- MN Energy Challenge: It's Twin Cities Bike Walk Week!
- KSTP: Twin Cities Celebrate Bike Walk Week
- Streets Blog: Rahm Emanuel: What's Good for Cyclists is Good for Chicago
- Stillwater Gazette: Bridge Support, Opposition Heat up: Klobuchar's St. Croix Bill in Support of a New Bridge has Opponents Stepping Up
- Pioneer Press: Build the Bridge Over the St. Croix
- Minnesota2020: Fix it First
- KSTP: As Roads Buckle Mn-DOT Researchers Test New Projects
- Star Tribune: Picture This: Village of Fort Snelling
- Star Tribune: 'Pocket Neighborhoods' are Neighborly By Design
- Stephen Rees: It's Not About TOD
- Grist: The New New Urbanism: Fast, Nimble, Flexible, and Tactical
- The New Republic: Are the Millennials Driving Downtown Corporate Relocations?